How to connect OffAlerts + Amazon EC2
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Amazon EC2 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Starts or stops an existing instance.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New InstanceTriggers when a new instance is created.Trigger
- New Scheduled EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.Trigger
- Start/Stop InstanceStarts or stops an existing instance.Action
- Find InstanceFind an existing EC2 instance.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Amazon EC2.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.