How to connect OffAlerts + Morningstar AdviserLogic
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Morningstar AdviserLogic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New or Updated ClientTriggers when a client is created or updated.Trigger
- New Diary EventTriggers when a new event is added to your diary. Only triggers for events in the next 2 months.Trigger
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Outlook Ca...Triggers, when a new event is added in outlook calendar or existing event, is updated on outlook calendar.Action
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Google Cal...Triggers, when a new event is added in the Google calendar or an existing event, is updated on Google calendar.Action
- Create or Update ClientCreates a new client, or updates to existing by Client ID or External ID.Action
- Create or Update EntityUpdates the existing entity, otherwise creates a new entity.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Morningstar AdviserLogic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.