How to connect NUACOM + LinkedIn Matched Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between NUACOM and LinkedIn Matched Audiences automatically—no code required.
Triggers when there is a new call (includes incoming, outgoing for answered and missed).
Adds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".
- New Incoming CallTriggers when a new incoming call is received (includes answered and missed calls).Trigger
- New Incoming Missed CallTriggers when a new incoming call is missed.Trigger
- New CallTriggers when there is a new call (includes incoming, outgoing for answered and missed).Trigger
- New Outgoing Answered CallTriggers when a new outgoing answered call is made.Trigger
- New Outgoing CallTriggers when a new outgoing call is made (includes answered and unanswered calls).Trigger
- Find ContactFind a contact in NUACOM phone book.Action
- Create AudienceCreates an "Uploaded List Audience" that you can add emails to.Action
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- LinkedIn Matched Audiences
Removes an email address from an "Uploaded List Audience".
- Step 1: Authenticate NUACOM + LinkedIn Matched Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.