How to connect Nozbe + Amazon Alexa
Zapier lets you send info between Nozbe and Amazon Alexa automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Updated (Or New) TaskTriggers when a task is updated or created.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates a new AttachmentAction
- Create CommentCreates a new CommentAction
- Create ProjectCreates a new ProjectAction
- Create TaskCreates a new TaskAction
- Update TaskUpdates the TaskAction
- Find Task by IDFinds a task based on id.Action
Finds a task based on name.
- Amazon Alexa
Triggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.
- Step 1: Authenticate Nozbe and Amazon Alexa.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.