How to connect The 90 Day Year + Pagico
Zapier lets you send info between The 90 Day Year and Pagico automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Item Shared in a Workspace
Triggers when a new item has been added to a workspace.
automatically do this!
Create Note in a Shared Project or Contact
Save a note to a project or contact in a workspace
- Create New TaskCreates a new task.Action
- New Inbox ItemTriggers when a new item (list, task, note, or file) is saved to your Pagico Inbox.Trigger
- New Item Shared in a WorkspaceTriggers when a new item has been added to a workspace.Trigger
- Create Task in your Pagico InboxCreate a task from a piece of text and save into your Inbox. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.Action
- Create Note in a Shared Project or ContactSave a note to a project or contact in a workspaceAction
- Create Task in a Shared Project or ContactSaves the item into a shared project or contact in a specific workspace. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate The 90 Day Year + Pagico.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.