How to connect Nimbata + Webex
Zapier lets you send info between Nimbata and Webex automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CallTriggers when an inbound call to one of your tracking numbers is completed. It includes post call fields (e.g. Caller ID, Source, Duration, etc.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Delete SpaceDeletes Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Post FilePosts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
- Step 1: Authenticate Nimbata + Webex.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.