How to connect Newslit + Revue
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Revue automatically—no code required.
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
Add an item to your "My Items" section.
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is published.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add ItemAdd an item to your "My Items" section.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to your list.Action
Unsubscribes an existing subscriber.
Adds or removes a subscriber from the membership list
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Revue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.