How to connect Newslit + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Quip automatically—no code required.
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
This action will add a new item to a Quip list.
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.TriggerInstant
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.TriggerInstant
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).TriggerScheduled
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.ActionScheduled
- Add Row to SpreadsheetThis action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.ActionScheduled
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.ActionScheduled
- Send MessageSend a message to a Quip thread.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.