How to connect New Relic Insights + Twitter
Zapier lets you send info between New Relic Insights and Twitter automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Custom EventCreate a new custom event inside New Relic Insights for tracking.Action
- Liked TweetTriggers when a specific user likes a tweet.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.Trigger
- Tweet in ListTriggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.Trigger
- New Follower of MeTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- My TweetTriggers when you tweet something new.Trigger
- Search & Geo MentionTriggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.Trigger
- Search MentionTriggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).Trigger
Triggers when a specific user tweets.
Adds a user to one of your lists.
Creates a tweet. Optionally, include an image, video, or GIF.
Updates your profile image on Twitter.
Finds information about a specific user.
- Step 1: Authenticate New Relic Insights and Twitter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.