How to connect New Relic Insights + MongoDB
Zapier lets you send info between New Relic Insights and MongoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Custom EventCreate a new custom event inside New Relic Insights for tracking.Action
- New CollectionTriggers when you add a new collection.Trigger
- New DatabaseTriggers when you add a new database.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when you add a new document to a collection.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when you add a new field to a collection.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreate a new document in a collection of your choice.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate New Relic Insights and MongoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.