NationBuilder Nexus Help & Support
What NationBuilder Nexus Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is created.
- Person Changed - Triggers when person details change.
- Calendar Created - Triggers when a new calendar is created.
- Empty Trigger - Return empty array.
- Survey Responded - Triggers on a new survey response. Please note, if you expect more than 100 responses within a 5 minutes (or 15 minutes, based on your Zapier subscription) interval at any time of the day, then this method is not optimal for you. Please contact us to discuss alternative here: https://www.novelucent.com/contact-us.
- Donation Deleted - Triggers when a donation has been deleted.
- Survey Created - Triggers when a new survey is created.
- Person Destroyed - Triggers when a person is removed.
- Person Added to a List - Triggers when a new Person is added to a List.
- Donation Changed - Triggers when there is a change in donation data.
- Blog Created - Triggers when a new blog is created.
- Count People - Count number of people in your nation.
- Event Created - Triggers when a new event is created.
- List Sites - List sites in a Nation.
- Person Merged - Triggers when person data is merged.
- RSVP Created - Triggers when an RSVP is created for an event. Please note, this trigger will fetch data from your Nation periodically (e.g. every 5 or 15 minutes based on your Zapier subscription) to find new entries. Since we can only fetch 100 records from a Nation, this trigger will only catch 100 RSVP's created in the last 5 or 15 minutes. If you expect hundreds of RSVPs per minute then please contact "Novelucent Technologies Pvt Ltd" for a different solution.
- New Donation - Triggers when a new donation is created.
- Post Created - Triggers when a new blog post is created.
- Person Contacted - Triggers when person contact log is created.
- List Created - Triggers when a new List is created in the Nation. ## Supported Searches
- Find Person - Find a person by email, salesforce_id, external.
- Find Person Depricated - Find a person by email, salesforce_id, external_id.
- Find People Depricated - Find a single person by email, first name, last name, phone number and mobile number. A single person must match the given criteria for this endpoint to return success. ## Supported Actions
- Update Person - Updates a person with the provided data.
- Create Person - Creates a new person with the provided data.
- Remove Membership - This action removes a membership from a user's profile.
- Destroy Donation - This action removes a donation with the provided id.
- Create Event - Use this action to create an event.
- Update Donation - This action updates a donation with the provided id and data. It returns a full representation of the updated donation.
- Destroy Person - This action removes a person with the provided id from nation.
- Register Person - This action starts a user registration process for the given person by sending an account confirmation email. This action will only work if the give account is not active. Please note that "Create Person" and "Register Person" are two different actions. "Create Person" creates an account in your Nation, whereas, "Register Person" sends an activation link via email.
- Create Capital - Add capital to a person's account.
- Remove a Person From a List - Remove a Person from a List.
- Add a Person to a List - Add a Person to a List. This action must be clubed with "Push Person" action to add or verify that the Person exists in your Nation. You will need the "Id" returned by "Push Person" action in this action.
- Untag a Person - Use this action to remove tags from a person.
- Tag a Person - This action applies one or more tags to a person.
- Update Membership - This action updates a membership for a person.
- Create Donation - Creates a new donation.
- Create or Update Person - Creates a new person or updates and existing person's details.
- Add Membership - This action creates a membership for a person.
- Count People - The count action provides a total count of all the people in the nation.
- Create Survey Response - Use this action to register the responses a person has to a survey.
How to Get Started with NationBuilder Nexus on Zapier
When you start creating a NationBuilder Nexus Zap, you will be asked to connect your NationBuilder Nexus account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your NationBuilder Nexus account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your NationBuilder Nexus account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with NationBuilder Nexus
Common Problems with NationBuilder Nexus on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message