How to connect MyWiFi Networks + Cheddar
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for MyWiFi Networks and Cheddar.
- WiFi Guest Automation TriggerTriggers when a WiFi Guest satisfies an automation rule.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Campaign)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a campaign.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Device)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a device.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Location)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a location.Trigger
- New Bill ReminderThe bill reminder event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution according to your configuration. Up to two reminder events are possible.Trigger
- New Customer DeleteA customer record was deleted.Trigger
- New SubscriptionThe New Subscription event occurs when a new customer is created in Cheddar.Trigger
- New Subscription BillableThe subscription billable event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution. Last chance to update item quantities, add custom charges/credits, etc.Trigger
Subscription was canceled.
Subscription pricing plan change occured (upgrade/downgrade).
A previously canceled subscription has been reactivated.
A transaction has been executed or a transaction's status has changed.
- Step 1: Authenticate MyWiFi Networks and Cheddar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.