MySQL + Watershed LRS Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between MySQL and Watershed LRS.
It's easy to connect MySQL + Watershed LRS and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when you add a new column.
Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Please only use this action if you have been explicitly instructed to do so by an expert. Consider the simple 'Send a Statement' action instead.
Adds a new row.
Triggered when you add a new row.
Triggered when you add a new table.
Triggers when a new statement is added to the Learning Record Store.
Sends a Tin Can statement to the Watershed LRS. This action provides fields for you to complete to build the statement.
Updates an existing row.
- Step 1: Authenticate MySQL + Watershed LRS.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.