MonkeyLearn + Slack Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect MonkeyLearn and Slack, with as many as 33 possible integrations. Are you ready to find your productivity superpowers?
Analyze HARO requests with MonkeyLearn and get notifications for relevant ones via Slack
Have you ever wanted to get your company featured in TIME Magazine, Reuters or Mashable? It could happen through Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and get this media coverage for free by answering Help A Reporter Out requests.
But why spend time screening HARO requests if machine learning can do the heavy lifting for you?
This integration uses MonkeyLearn + Zapier + Slack to build a personalized notification system for HARO.
How it works
- Get a new HARO requests from an RSS feed
- Zapier uses MonkeyLearn to classify HARO queries into AI & Machine Learning and Not Relevant
- The process will only continue if a HARO query is classified as AI & Machine Learning
- Zapier sends a private message via Slack notifying you about the AI & Machine Learning HARO query
- RSS by Zapier
- Filter by Zapier
Use MonkeyLearn to keep tabs on competitors with a customized Product Hunt notifications Slack bot
In a competitive tech industry, it’s important to regularly scan the lay of the land to spot trends and stay a step ahead of your rivals. Reading Product Hunt can help you scope out the latest launches in your space so you don't fall behind, but manually reviewing the website on a regular basis can seriously drain your time and energy.
We ran into this very problem at MonkeyLearn, and after finding ourselves checking Product Hunt for the millionth time, we decided to make our own personalized notification system for Product Hunt posts related to our interests.
This Zapier integration uses Product Hunt and MonkeyLearn to automatically trigger Slack direct messages from new Product Hunt updates that are relevant to our interests.
How it works
- Product Hunt posts a new product.
- MonkeyLearn classifies the Product Hunt taglines as related to your topics of interest or not relevant.
- Zapier checks the data from MonkeyLearn and only allows the workflow to continue if the Product Hunt taglines are related to your specified topics.
- A direct message (DM) notification is sent via Slack for Product Hunt posts about your topics.
- Product Hunt
- Filter by Zapier
It's easy to connect MonkeyLearn + Slack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggers when you star a message.
Extracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Classifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public channel.
Send a direct message to a user or yourself from the Slackbot.
Triggers whenever a new #channel is created.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when you click the "Push to Zapier" button from a message in Slack.
Adds a reminder for yourself or a teammate, just like the
/remind slash command.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.