MongoDB + Sendy Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between MongoDB and Sendy.
It's easy to connect MongoDB + Sendy and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you add a new collection.
Triggers when you add a new document to a collection.
Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
Triggers when you add a new database.
Triggers when you add a new field to a collection.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.
Create a new draft campaign.
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate MongoDB + Sendy.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.