How to connect MongoDB + Picatic
Zapier lets you send info between MongoDB and Picatic automatically—no code required.
- New CollectionTriggers when you add a new collection.Trigger
- New DatabaseTriggers when you add a new database.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when you add a new document to a collection.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when you add a new field to a collection.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreate a new document in a collection of your choice.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is created in an active event.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee check-in into an active event.Trigger
- New Live EventTriggers when a new event is live.Trigger
Triggers when a new order is created.
Triggers When a new ticket type is created.
Triggers when a new waitlist guest is created in an active event.
Adds a new attendee in free events.
- Step 1: Authenticate MongoDB + Picatic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.