How to connect monday.com + WordPress + Google Drive
Zapier lets you send info between monday.com, WordPress, and Google Drive automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this...
then do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Do even more with monday.com + WordPress + Google Drive
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with monday.com, WordPress, and Google Drive. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new board is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new user joins your monday.com account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How monday.com + WordPress + Google Drive Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate monday.com, WordPress, and Google Drive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.