How to connect Mojo Helpdesk + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Mojo Helpdesk and Yammer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New TicketTriggers when new unassigned ticket is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Due OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Scheduled OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when new user is created.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate new ticket.Action
- Create UserCreate new user.Action
- New MessageTriggers when new messages are posted.Trigger
- Create MessageCreate a new Feed Story.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo Helpdesk and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.