How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.