How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Hubbler
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Hubbler automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- New Custom AppTriggers when new custom app is created in hubbler platform .Trigger
- Create a ContactCreates a new contact in HubblerAction
Creates a new customer in Hubbler
Creates a new report in Hubbler custom workflow app
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Hubbler.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.