MobileMonkey + Gist Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between MobileMonkey and Gist.
It's easy to connect MobileMonkey + Gist and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Connection Widget is reached in a Dialogue.
Triggers when you add/update a selected custom attribute on a contact.
Triggers when you add a new contact.
Triggers when a contact performs an event.
Triggers when a specific tag gets removed from a contact.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your page.
Triggers when a contact is subscribed to a campaign.
Triggers when a specific tag gets added to a contact.
Triggers when a contact is unsubscribed from a campaign.
Triggered every time a specified property is updated on any contact. This will also be triggered when a contact is created with this property.
- Step 1: Authenticate MobileMonkey + Gist.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.