How to connect Mixpanel + Calendly + LinkedIn Matched Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel, Calendly, and LinkedIn Matched Audiences automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Mixpanel + Calendly + LinkedIn Matched Audiences
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Mixpanel, Calendly, and LinkedIn Matched Audiences. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Create AudienceCreates an "Uploaded List Audience" that you can add emails to.Action
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Remove Email From AudienceRemoves an email address from an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel, Calendly, and LinkedIn Matched Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.