Mighty Networks + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mighty Networks and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Mighty Networks + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a member leaves your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
Trigger when someone creates a simple post, article, poll, question, or event.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Track Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.
Trigger when a member updates their account.
Trigger when a member joins your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
Webhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mighty Networks + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.