Microsoft Outlook Help & Support
What Microsoft Outlook Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Calendar Event - Triggers when a new event is created in your calendar.
- New Email - Triggers when a new e-mail is received in your inbox.
- Updated Calendar Event - Triggers when an event is updated.
- Calendar Event Start - Triggers at a specified time before an event in your calendar starts.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added to your account
- Find a Contact - Search for a contact.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
- Create Event - Create an event in the calendar of your choice.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Send Email - Send an email from your Outlook account.
- Create Draft Email - Creates a draft of an email that can then be reviewed and sent out.
How to Get Started with Microsoft Outlook on Zapier
When you start creating a Microsoft Outlook Zap, you will be asked to connect your Microsoft Outlook account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Microsoft Outlook account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Accept” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Microsoft Outlook account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Microsoft Outlook
Common Problems with Microsoft Outlook on Zapier
Does Microsoft Outlook need any special plan pricing?#
You would need to either have an Office 365 subscription, a Microsoft live.com account with Outlook or individual purchase of Microsoft Exchange Online subscriptions.
On-premises Exchange servers are not supported.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message