To use the Mews integration, users must be on Mews' Professional package or higher. More information on their plans here: https://mewssystems.com/pricing/
When you start creating a Mews Zap, you will be asked to connect your Mews account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Mews API key.
To locate your API Key in your Mews account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Mews Account.
- Click "Settings" from the Side Menu.
- Choose "Marketplace".
- Find Zapier and press "See More".
- Press "Connect".
- On the Zapier integration, press "Settings" and you will see your AccessToken.
- Copy the AccessToken to your clipboard.
- Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Mews account will now be successfully connected.