How to connect Mem + Twist
Zapier lets you send info between Mem and Twist automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- New Comment Posted in ThreadTriggers when a new comment is added in a thread.Trigger
- New Message Posted in ConversationTriggers when a new message is added anywhere inside a conversation.Trigger
- New Thread Added to ChannelTriggers when a new thread is added to a channel.Trigger
- Post CommentPost a comment to a thread you choose.Action
- Post MessagePost a message to a conversation you choose.Action
- Post ThreadPost a thread to a channel you choose.Action
- Find Comment by IdFinds a comment by matching against the id.Action
Finds a message by matching against the id.
Finds a thread inside a team by matching against a text query.
Finds a thread by matching against the id.
Finds a user by matching against their id.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mem and Twist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.