How to connect Mem + Spotify
Zapier lets you send info between Mem and Spotify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.Trigger
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.Trigger
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.Trigger
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.Action
- Create PlaylistCreates a new playlist.Action
- Save TrackSave a track to "Your Music" library.Action
- Find TrackLook up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.Action
Gets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mem and Spotify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.