How to connect Mem + IRIS KashFlow
Zapier lets you send info between Mem and IRIS KashFlow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- Get Customer ListTriggers when user tries to search customers whose code or name or code matches with given string.Trigger
- Get Invoice ListTriggers when users searches based on invoice number or customer reference number.Trigger
- Add PaymentAdds payment to existing invoice from your KashFlow AccountAction
- Create/Update CustomerCreate/Update Customer for KashflowAction
- Create InvoiceCreating invoice for KashFlowAction
- Search CustomerSearch a latest customer from KashFlow account whose email/code/name matches given string.Action
- Search InvoiceGets a latest Invoice from KashFlow account whose invoice number or customer reference number matches given string.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mem and IRIS KashFlow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.