Meetup + GoToTraining Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Meetup and GoToTraining.
It's easy to connect Meetup + GoToTraining and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when someone makes a new comment on an event.
Triggered when a new event is listed within the desginated search criteria within groups you organize.
Triggers when a new photo is uploaded to the group.
Triggers when you get a new registrant for a particular event.
Triggers when a new event is found from search criteria.
Triggers when someone joins the group.
Triggers whenever a new RSVP is made for a Meetup.
Triggers when there is a new training event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Meetup + GoToTraining.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.