Meetup Help & Support
What Meetup Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Event - Triggered when a new event is listed within the desginated search criteria within groups you organize.
- New RSVP - Triggers whenever a new RSVP is made for a Meetup.
- New Event Comment - Triggers when someone makes a new comment on an event.
- New Event From Search - Triggers when a new event is found from search criteria.
- New Group Photo - Triggers when a new photo is uploaded to the group.
- New Group Member - Triggers when someone joins the group.
- Upload Photo - Uploads a photo to an album.
- Create Event - Creates a new event.
How to Get Started with Meetup
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Meetup with Zapier is adding your Meetup Account. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account:
Next we will ask you to give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. Then, click the continue to redirect to meetup.com.
On the Meetup page, you should see prompt asking you to authorize Zapier. Click authorize to continue.
If you everything went well Zapier will show you your account is working and you can continue setting up your Zap!
Popular Things To Do With Meetup
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message