Meetingbird + WordPress Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Meetingbird and WordPress.
It's easy to connect Meetingbird + WordPress and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a meeting is scheduled via a Meetingbird scheduling link.
Triggered when you add a new category.
Triggers when a new comment status is created
Triggered when you add a new post.
Triggered when a new post status is added.
Triggered when a new author is added.
Triggered when you add a new comment.
Triggered when new media is uploaded.
Triggered when a new post format is created.
Triggered when you add a new post type!
- Step 1: Authenticate Meetingbird + WordPress.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.