How to connect Medium + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Strava automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New or Updated Club Activity
Triggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.
automatically do this!
Creates an activity.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
- Create Totals and Stats ReportCreates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.Action
- Find ActivityFinds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium + Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.