How to connect Medium + SocialPilot
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and SocialPilot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New Post With Image Publish SuccessfullyTriggers when a SocialPilot post with Image (No Video post) is published to a Selected Account.Trigger
- New Post CreatedTriggers when a new social media post is created in SocialPilot.Trigger
- Add an Image Post to QueueAdd an image post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Add a Text Post to QueueAdd a text post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Share an Image Post InstantlyShare an image post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- Share a Text Post InstantlyShare a text post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and SocialPilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.