How to connect Medium + Revue
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Revue automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is published.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add ItemAdd an item to your "My Items" section.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to your list.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an existing subscriber.Action
Adds or removes a subscriber from the membership list
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and Revue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.