How to connect Medium + Pipefy
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Pipefy automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- Card DoneTriggers when a card is done on a pipe.Trigger
- Card ExpiredTriggers when a card expires on a pipe.Trigger
- Card LateTriggers when a card gets late on a pipe.Trigger
- Card MovedTriggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.Trigger
- Card OverdueTriggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is created on a pipe.Trigger
- Create CardCreate a card on a pipe.Action
Delete an existing Card.
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and Pipefy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.