How to connect Medium + Ghost
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Ghost automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Medium and Ghost workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Triggers when a member is deleted (requires Ghost 3.0.3 or later).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a page is published.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new member is added (requires Ghost 3.0.0 or later).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a member is updated (requires Ghost 3.0.3 or later).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a post is published.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and Ghost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.