How to connect Medium + Design Pickle
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Design Pickle automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Reply to Request
Triggers when your designer replies to a request.
automatically do this!
Creates a request.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- Completed RequestTriggers when a request is completed.Trigger
- File DeliveredTriggers when a design file is delivered.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is made.Trigger
- Reply to RequestTriggers when your designer replies to a request.Trigger
- Create RequestCreates a request.Action
- Update RequestUpdates a request.Action
- Find RequestFinds an existing request by subject.Action
- Design Pickle
Find a request (or create a new request if it does not exist)
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium + Design Pickle.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.