How to connect Medium + CoSchedule
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and CoSchedule automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new task is created on the calendar. (Project tasks and personal tasks created in the user dashboard are not included with this trigger.)
Create an Event and add it to your calendar.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New ProjectTriggers when a new piece of project is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.Trigger
- New Marketing CampaignTriggers when a new marketing campaign is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created on the calendar.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreate a project and add it to your calendar OR your Workboard.Action
- Create EventCreate an Event and add it to your calendar.Action
Create a Social Message and add it to your calendar.
Create a Marketing Campaign and add it to your calendar.
Create a task and add it to your calendar.
Find team member by email address, name or ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium + CoSchedule.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.