How to connect Medium + Contently
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Contently automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Content Request Submitted
Trigger when a content request form has been filled out and submitted.
automatically do this!
Creates a new story.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- Content Request SubmittedTrigger when a content request form has been filled out and submitted.Trigger
- Pitch Request PublishedTrigger when a pitch request has been published.Trigger
- Pitch SubmittedTrigger when a pitch has been submitted.Trigger
- Story CreatedTrigger when a story is created.Trigger
- Story Awaiting ReviewTrigger when a story step is awaiting review.Trigger
- Story CompletedTrigger when a stories final step has been submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium + Contently.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.