How to connect Medium + ClickMeeting
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and ClickMeeting automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New Upcoming EventTriggers when you create a new event.Trigger
- New Upcoming Event with RegistrationTriggers when you create a new event with registration.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new attendee registers to your event.Trigger
- Create New EventA new event will be created.Action
- Add New RegistrantA new attendee will be registered to your event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and ClickMeeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.