How to connect Medium + Beamer
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Beamer automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New Feature Request CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New Feature RequestTriggers when a new feature request is created.Trigger
- New Feature Request VoteTriggers when a new vote is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a post.Trigger
- New NPS ResponseTriggers when a new NPS response is received.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when a new reaction is sent for a post.Trigger
Creates a new post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and Beamer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.