How to connect Medium + Any.do
Zapier lets you send info between Medium and Any.do automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create StoryCreates a new story.Action
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdates an existing task.Action
- Find TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- Find or Create TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Medium and Any.do.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.