MeaningCloud Help & Support
What MeaningCloud Triggers and Actions are Supported
- None yet!
- None yet!
- Analyze Sentiment - Analyzes texts and detects their polarity, subjectivity and irony.
- Extract Topics - Extracts relevant information such as named entities, concepts, money expressions and quantities from a text.
- Classify Text - Analyzes texts according to standard taxonomies (such as IPTC or IAB) or user defined criteria.
- Identify Language - Automatically identifies the language of texts obtained from any kind of source.
- Categorize Text - Obtains an in-depth rule-based categorization using a combination of morphological, semantic and text rules.
How to Get Started with MeaningCloud on Zapier
When you start creating a MeaningCloud Zap, you will be asked to connect your MeaningCloud account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your MeaningCloud API key.
To locate your API Key in your MeaningCloud account, please follow these steps:
- Create an account in MeaningCloud (using your email or using LinkedIn/GitHub to do so).
- Once you've logged in, click on "Subscription" at the very top of the page.
- In the "Subscriptions" section you will find your license key.
- Copy its value to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your MeaningCloud account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with MeaningCloud
Common Problems with MeaningCloud on Zapier
I get a ''You've tried to use a resource you don't have access to" error#
You will get this message when you try to use any of the resources from one of MeaningCloud's packs. These packs are not included by default in the free account you get when you register in MeaningCloud, but you can easily request access to the 30-day trial by accessing your MeaningCloud account and clicking on the "Start trial" button for the corresponding pack.
If you have already consumed the trial period, you can subscribe to the MeaningCloud pack to have access to its resources.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message