How to connect Mattermost + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between Mattermost and Status Hero automatically—no code required.
Triggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.
Creates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.
- Post MessagePost a new message to a channel.Action
- New CommentTriggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.Trigger
- Record Member AbsenceRecords leave, vacation, or absence for a team member.Action
- Create Team HolidayCreates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.Action
- Record ActivityRecords an activity and adds it to the next check-in for a specific team member.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mattermost + Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.