How to connect Marketo + LinkedIn Matched Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and LinkedIn Matched Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Create AudienceCreates an "Uploaded List Audience" that you can add emails to.Action
- Add Email to AudienceAdds an email address to an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Remove Email From AudienceRemoves an email address from an "Uploaded List Audience".Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and LinkedIn Matched Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.