How to connect Marketo + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Marketo + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms + Zoom
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Marketo, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Zoom. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- New Lead Gen Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new form response.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.