How to connect Marketo + EasyWebinar + Unbounce
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo, EasyWebinar, and Unbounce automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Marketo + EasyWebinar + Unbounce
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Marketo, EasyWebinar, and Unbounce. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Tagging for an OfferTriggers when there is a tag added in an OfferTrigger
- Tagging for WebinarTriggers when there is a tag added in a WebinarTrigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
Register a new attendee for EasyWebinar.
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo, EasyWebinar, and Unbounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.