How to connect MapMyFitness + SmartEmailing
Zapier lets you send info between MapMyFitness and SmartEmailing automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New WorkoutTriggers when a new workout is completed.Trigger
- Log WorkoutAdds a new workout.Action
- Get Campaign Sent StatsGet Campaign Sent Stats.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a brand new contact is created.Trigger
- New Unsubscribed ContactTriggers when a contact unsubscribes.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is updated or added to a contact list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from selected contact lists.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate MapMyFitness and SmartEmailing.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.