How to connect MapMyFitness + Pointagram
Zapier lets you send info between MapMyFitness and Pointagram automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New WorkoutTriggers when a new workout is completed.Trigger
- Log WorkoutAdds a new workout.Action
- Find PlayerTriggers when a another steps wants to look up a player.Trigger
- Add PointsAdd points for a player in a score series.Action
- Create PlayerCreates a new player.Action
- Update Player DataUpdates an existing player.Action
- Find PlayerLooks up a player by matching either player name, player external name or email-address.Action
- Find or create PlayerFind or create PlayerAction
- Step 1: Authenticate MapMyFitness and Pointagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.