How to connect MapMyFitness + Knack
Zapier lets you send info between MapMyFitness and Knack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New WorkoutTriggers when a new workout is completed.Trigger
- Log WorkoutAdds a new workout.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when an existing record is deleted in a live app.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted in a live app.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a live app.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when an existing record is updated in a live app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record to your Knack database.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in your Knack database.Action
Finds a record in your Knack database.
- Step 1: Authenticate MapMyFitness and Knack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.